Thank you for being with us this morning! We hope you'll complete this online connect card.
Click here to download sermon notes.
Sermon Notes for Kids
Take some time to discuss these questions with your family or connect with a friend for discussion and prayer.
- Why is unity so important in the church?
- What are keys to pursuing unity in the church?
- What biblical truths ground our pursuit of unity as a church?
- What are two circumstances that might require a church to make unity secondary?
- What change can you make to help our church family be more unified?
- Pray for our church's unity around the truth of the gospel and the mission God has given.
Join a Group
If you would like to get connected with one of our online small groups, click here.
If you would like to visit with a pastor, please text 830-278-6283, and we will be in touch.
To give now, click this link.
If you have a prayer need, let us know at this link.
If you have a need or know of someone in the community that needs help, please complete this link or call the church office at 830-278-6283.
- Outdoor Worship - Every Sunday at 8:00 AM in the parking lot near the covered drop-off
- Worship in the Auditorium - coming June 7 at 10:30 AM with limited attendance and social distancing practices
Thank you for joining us this morning!