- God’s Word is completely true and has absolute authority.
- There is one God who eternally exists as three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All people are created in the image of God but are separated from God by sin.
- Jesus came to earth, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of a virgin, and is fully God and fully man.
- Jesus died on the cross, was resurrected to life, ascended into Heaven and will return in power.
- Salvation is by God’s grace alone and cannot be earned through good works.
- Every Christian receives the Holy Spirit upon conversion and is secure eternally.
- All people will face the judgment of God. People who know Jesus will spend eternity in Heaven. People who do not have a relationship with Jesus will be condemned to hell.
- The church is a community of believers who gather for worship, disciple-making, and evangelism.
Our church has adopted the Baptist Faith & Message 2000 as our statement of faith.