While many are living in fear, as Christians, we rest in the sovereignty of God. In the midst of this pandemic, we know the One who rules over all. May the words of Philippians 4:6-7 remind us of the peace we have in Christ and prompt us to pray, "Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Currently, we are offering an outdoor service at 8:00 AM and a livestream at 10:30 AM for worship. Individuals and families can attend at 8:00 AM or watch the live stream based on what is best for you and your family.
On Sunday, June 7, we will open the livestream service for people to attend in person at 10:30 AM. However, to follow the proper distancing recommendations, attendance will be limited, so we urge people who are willing to continue attending the 8:00 AM service to make room for people in the 10:30 AM service.
Regarding groups, any group that would like to meet outside is welcome to do so as long as proper social distancing recommendations are followed. Also, we will be transitioning some of our groups back to the campus in early June. Teachers will discuss the possibilities with you. At this point, we will not provide in-person ministry to children or youth.
As you participate in any activities, please abide by the following recommendations as we don't want to be the source of spreading this virus in our community.
- If you are not feeling well, running a fever, or have a cough, please stay home.
- Maintain a 6' distance between people who are not a part of your household or who did not attend the service with you.
- If you are attending the outdoor service, bring a lawn chair if possible to prevent the chance of spreading germs. We will make chairs that have been disinfected available for those who do not bring their own chairs.
- We encourage older people and those with underlying health conditions to remain at home as recommended by state/CDC guidelines. However, we will certainly respect your decision.
- Sanitizer and masks will be available at on-campus activities.
By providing three different options, we hope to enable you to pick the decision that is best for you and yours. If you are hesitant about getting out, view our live stream at 10:30 AM. If you are willing to get out but hesitant about being inside, attend our 8:00 AM outdoor service. If you are ready to be back in the auditorium, participate in our 10:30 AM live stream service.
During this challenging time, we want to meet the needs of our church members and our community. Please contact the office if we can serve you.
We urge you to pray for our church, community, the sick and elderly, people whose financial well-being is being affected, medical professionals, first responders, government leaders, and our missionaries during these troubling times. Perhaps, the Lord will use these circumstances to draw many to Himself.
We will post updates on this page and communicate with our church family as changes are made.