Regarding our worship services and the coronavirus, we have reviewed guidelines suggested by the CDC and the State of Texas for churches. We are striving to comply with these guidelines as we move forward. We believe that love of neighbor compels us to act with care and caution. Obviously, we want to protect the most vulnerable among us, and we don't want to be the source of spreading COVID-19 in our community.
Currently, we offer three service options, depending on your circumstances.
- 8:00 AM - Outdoor Service - for folks who are more comfortable avoiding indoor spaces
- 10:30 AM - Indoor Service - for folks who are comfortable meeting indoors (limited to around 125)
- 10:30 AM - Live Stream - for folks who are in high-risk categories
As per current state recommendations (issued July 2, 2020 by Governor Abbott), we encourage people to wear masks at our gatherings.
Guidelines for Safety
In all of our gatherings, we encourage the following based on recommendations from the CDC and state government:
- People in higher-risk categories are encouraged to view live stream services
- If you are not feeling well, running a fever, or have a cough, please stay home
- Maintain a social distance of 6' from others who did not attend with you
- Use hand sanitizer/wash hands regularly
- Masks will be available
We will continue to review recommendations from the CDC, state, and local governments as they are revised, and make changes to our procedures and protocols as needed.
Many adult groups and classes are meeting back on campus beginning on August 16. Some groups will be hybrid, offering options to meet in-person and online. Check with your teacher or the office if you have questions about your group or joining a group.
We are not offering childcare or children's classes at this time. We are providing a weekly lesson for parents to teach their children. Please contact the office if you would like to receive the weekly email link.
A room for nursing mothers is available in the Kid's Building during our outdoor and indoor services.
During this challenging time, we want to meet the needs of our church members and our community. Please contact the office if we can serve you.
We urge you to pray for our church, community, the sick and elderly, people whose financial well-being is being affected, medical professionals, first responders, government leaders, and our missionaries during these troubling times. Perhaps, the Lord will use these circumstances to draw many to Himself.
We will post updates on this page and communicate with our church family as changes are made.